Now that we have all survived the “end of the world”, this could be the time to imagine, as some astrologers have suggested, that now is actually the dawn of the “Age of Aquarius”, where everything gets better.
We can’t control the world, but we can control a lot about our own being and happiness, so, from us at Mais Saúde and ProcuraMed, we offer a few dawn of the Age of Aquarius ideas. We hope they might help you become healthier, physically and mentally. With less stress, more energy, and more optimism and wisdom than before.
1. Don’t diet. Just eat better in the long-term.
2. Eat less meat, more fish.
3. Move. Don’t sit in one spot for more than one hour without getting up and walking around.
4. Get enough sleep each night, try to get a nap each day.
5. Laugh more.
6. Treat the environment and your neighbors with respect. Good health isn’t truly possible in a toxic environment.
7. Treat animals and pets with love and respect. They do many favors. Our most loyal friends, many are sacrificed for us.
8. Read more books.
9. Smile at people you don’t know when you pass them on the street.
10. Recognize how fortunate you are, and do more to help the less fortunate.
11. Use seatbelts even in the rear seat. Don’t drive macho; drive safe. Heaven can wait.
Consider these at least, and think of your own ideas. Share them with us if you want…
From all of us at Mais Saúde and ProcuraMed, we wish you and your loved ones a beautiful and happy Holiday Season. We thank you for your support. We will get even better next year, just like you!
Esta postagem também está disponível em: Portuguese (Brazil)